- Member Discounts: Member rates apply to employees of an MAB or MAPB member station and Associate Members of the MAB. Member rates also apply to individuals who are members of any of the following organizations: SBE, NATOA, ACM, MCAI Mid-Michigan - plus Indiana, Ohio and Illinois Broadcaster Association members.
- Registration Options: GLBC encourages broadcasters to attend many different sessions. Please refer to the details of each type of registration for information on which meals, sessions and events the registration includes.
- Name badges: Badges are required for admittance into any GLBC function, event or the exhibit hall. Even if you are visiting the free exhibit hall, you must register and receive a name badge. Badges must be worn at all times.
- Cancellations: Cancellations must be made in writing and received by MAB before February 17, 2013 to be eligible for a refund. A $25 administrative fee will be applied to all refunds. No refunds will be given after the posted date; your station will be billed the full amount owed. No exceptions.
- Audio/Video Recording: No recording is allowed without MAB permission.
- Payment: Payments to the MAB may be deductible as a legitimate business expense under the Internal Revenue Code. They are not deductible, however, as charitable contributions for federal income purposes.
- Speakers: MAB is not responsible for the content or comments made by speakers during the conference. Speakers and topics are subject to change without notice.
- Solicitation: The canvassing for and solicitation of business by registrants and other attendees who are not registered Exhibitors or sponsors is strictly prohibited. Violators will be removed from the Expo.
- Special Services: If you require special services, please call MAB prior to the event at (800)968-7622.
Contact the MAB for more information
Phone (800) 968-7622