U.S. House Energy and Commerce Chairman Frank Pallone, Jr. (D-NJ) announced the full Democratic rosters for the six subcommittees in the 116th Congress, including the six subcommittee chairs and the full Committee Vice Chair, who were elected by the Democrats on the Committee. The six subcommittees and their chairs are:
- Subcommittee on Communications and Technology – Rep. Mike Doyle (PA)
- Subcommittee on Consumer Protection and Commerce – Rep. Jan Schakowsky (IL)
- Subcommittee on Energy – Rep. Bobby Rush (IL)
- Subcommittee on Environment and Climate Change – Rep. Paul Tonko (NY)
- Subcommittee on Health – Rep. Anna Eshoo (CA)
- Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations – Rep. Diana DeGette (CO)
The appointments will now need to be approved by the Democratic Steering and Policy Committee and the Democratic Caucus. Committee Democrats also elected Yvette Clarke (NY) as Vice Chair of the full Committee.