Join us in Lansing on March 2-3, 2022, for the Great Lakes Media Show! As the Great Lakes region’s premier industry event, the Great Lakes Media Show is a gathering of Michigan broadcast and media industry leaders and forward thinkers.
Check back often, as we’ll be adding speakers and updating session lists. General and student registration will open soon. Mark your calendar to attend this fun and learning-filled show, which is a favorite among Great Lakes broadcasters!
March 2, 2022
- Exhibitor set-up (Exhibit Hall opens March 3, 8:30 am)
- Ennis Engineering Seminar
- MPRN News Directors Meeting
- MAB/MABF Board Meetings
- MAB Building Dedication (by invitation)
- Beer and Bull Networking Event
March 3, 2022 (Main Show Date)
- Exhibit Hall Open (8:30 am-4:00 pm)
- Educational Breakout Sessions (Sales, Engineering, Management, News, Promotions, and More!)
- Keynote Session
- Michigan Student Broadcast Awards Lunch & Scholarship Presentation
- Career Fair (1:30-3:00 pm)
- Broadcast Excellence Awards Reception & Presentation
The MAB will follow the CDC guidelines for COVID-19 prevention and health safety at the time of the Great Lakes Media Show. More will be posted as we get closer to the event.